Me... JuSt Me....

Saturday, November 04, 2006

__Just a post__

Just listened to music while doing innovative project. And, I’m listening to a jap song. It’s nice. It’s soundtrack of a show “ye man shi jie”. A very sad love story. And the song title is "TEARS". I’m finding the lyrics of this song. But I only found the chorus of the song. The chorus is:
“lonliness, your silent whisper, fill the river of tears through the night, memory, you never let
me cry, and you never said goodbye, sometimes our tears blinded the love, we lost dreams along
the way, but i never thought you trade your soul to the fates, never thought, you leave me alone,
time through the way had set me free, sands of time will keep your memory, love everlasting
fades away, alive within your beatless heart, dry your tears, with Love”

It’s a real nice show and song. Watch or listen it when you are free:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home