Me... JuSt Me....

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I love THE GUARDIAN

Jap langauge is fun! But i have to memorise all the character. haiz.. It's a big disadvantage for me to learn it. Because my brain has stop 'working' and turn rusty ever since 'O' level. How am i going to remember everything. Maybe it's time to 'repair' my brain and force it to work real hard(though i think it's impossible).

After that, it's 1008. The lesson is at ELP.. Sad to say that i really hate that place. It's so cold that we could not stop trembling! So i walk outside and warm myself. Outside ELP, i recall everything that happen yesterday. I just can't help myself to feel sad. Feel like crying, letting my tears flow, but i hold back.

After school, we went to j8 and watch movie. On the way, mic and i chatted about growing process. We both agree that it's very torturing to grow up. I can't stand the stress that i'm facing and hoping that i can run away from it. I even thought of giving away the rest of my lifespan to people who wants to live longer. But i can leave only when i've fulfiled all my dreams. I really thought of it many times.Haiz. Sometimes i wonder what do i live for. I cannot contribute anything. I don't know how to share my feeling. I'm not daring enough to try anything. I'm just like an empty shell/walking zombie.

THE GUARDIAN is the best movie i've seen. The story is so meaningful that really let make me learn alot. It's a very sad story. I feel sad, but i didn't express it. mic they all cried and i, concentrated and watch the movie. A sad story that make people cry but not me. Maybe it's our family 'de' characteristic. We do not really know how to express our feeling. Always keep things inside our heart. Especially me.Whenever i feel touble or sad, i just want to stay quiet and be alone. Because, sometime, if i talk to anyone i may cry until 'xi li hua la'(those who have seen me cry before will know).

Back to the movie... Almost the whole movie is the climax. It can't make you stop feeling nervous, sad, happy etc...I like the last part most when Randall gave up his life to save Goldfish back to the helicopter. Because due to some friction and the total weight of the both of them, the rope will break soon. To reduce the speed of the rope to break, Randall released himself and let himself fall back to the deep blue sea. This part make me feel that there's seldom a person who is willing to sacifice themselves to help/save others.Only Randall does that. So, i recommend that this movie is a MUST WATCH show. THE GUARDIAN, i love it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home