Me... JuSt Me....

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HAPPY OR SAD??

Today(before 11.30pm) i was very happy... Keep smiling.. All i can say is, i'm very very happy today..

First lesson for today is engineering drawing.I'm lucky that that fierce fierce teacher didn't scold me(Cos i'm wearing slipper:P). I love this module!Because it's like dnt.. draw and draw... hehe....

Then after ENGDRW, is digital electronics. The lesson start at 10.10am.. As the time passes, i'm getting more and more nervous... Don't know why am i still feeling that nervous.. haiz...

Supposingly, i must go and meet him at 11. However, i can't leave the class yet as teacher is teaching an important thing... So i sms him and apologise that i'll be late. And inform him that we change our meeting time to 11.30 instead.. and this is how he reply:Ok... U done msg mi.

Maybe to alot of people, this reply is nothing... But to me, it make me confirm that he is a real good guy. And of course i feel very happy.
However, this feeling is very 'short term'.

11.30, lesson ended. i message him that my lesson le..

So, with the company of mic, i waited for him outside elp. After a few minutes, he appear with his buddy. He walk towards me and i pass him the present...
Of course, he did say thank you.. But he also say something. He said," Ni yi hou bu yong zai mai le(Don't need to buy next time)". And he left... sad...I don't even have the chance to say anything.. It's like only about 5 seconds for everything to happen. I don't even have the opportunity to even say a word and he left... All i can see is his backview.

At that very moment, i was so stunned. Why did he say that?
So i think and think.. I think i know the reason. He might be implying that i should give up.. Maybe he got gf, and don't wish me to keep bothering him.

Ya, i should give up. It's easier to say than done ok. If i can give up, i'll done it long long ago.. And there's no need for you to remind me today at all....You cannot stop me from loving you.. It's uncontrollable one ok... haiz... I'm such an idiot...

After that i follow mic they all to FJ for lunch. Then, mic ask me, "Ni shi bu shi hen zai yi ta shuo de hua?" My answer is no... I was only thinking that it's really impossible for me to give up. Not easy at all... Of course i did feel very sad. But it's natural one right. haiz.... Who ask me to be so devoted. But it's not my fault. it's my feeling don't allow me to give up.Haiz... sob sob...

Hopefully that i can really give up of him by next year... Possible?? haiz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home