Me... JuSt Me....

Friday, October 27, 2006

Skipped lesson for Lunch

We are so naughty today! Skip 1009 and eat at Seoul Garden! Initially we just wan to eat lunch at Ang Mo Kio during the 2 hrs break and go back school within 1hr. Since we choose to eat at Seoul Garden, might as well skip the lesson: p

Omg, I think I’m 1 or 2 kg fatter… Die le… I don’t think I’ll slim down le. I carry on eating even though I was damn full. I ate spaghetti (not nice de. Lucky I took a little bit), chicken, fried wanton, fried spring rolls, ice-cream, dessert. Die le la…. So many calories and fats are in my body. And, I embarrassed myself for being so desperate to take other flavor of ice-cream. Those tubs of ice-cream are not supposed to take de. I don’t know about it and choose to force open the cover of ice-cream. Then, the staff there came out and said that those tub of ice-cream are not for the lunch. Uh-oh. I feel so embarrassed. It’s seemed that I’m so greedy. I’m not! I just want to eat my chocolate ice-cream. Haiz. Sad. My chocolate ice-cream~….

Then we eat, chat and play game. Also, a ‘match making’ session was ‘organized’ suddenly.
Match-maker->Guo Jie.
The two ‘victims’->yx and ali
Ke lian de ali… She was pestered by GJ to go on date with yx. Haha... gj is so weird. Why he didn’t intro himself to yx. They are so compatible! I and mic share the same thought. Haha.

After that we went home. Then I saw a baby was sitting quietly on the pram. Just then, I miss ‘xiao huai dan (my baby nephew)’. He is so naughty. And he do things that really make you wanna bang your head against the wall. Haha. For example just now, he was like dancing pole dance lor. He wants to cross over the barrier in front of him. In order for him to cross over, he must hold onto something before he could fall. Then, he crosses over. The barrier is so tall that make him almost trip over. Lucky, he could grip tight onto the pole and turn around (he has good stamina. he train his arm everyday de). And he clapped and was so happy that he almost falls. Omg. What kind of nephew I have. But without him, my house might not be so lively. Thanks to him. Haha. Thank him for letting us for having a chance to bang our head against the wall... haha….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home