Me... JuSt Me....

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

___A GOOD AS WELL AS A BAD DAY___

Today shall be a short post as I am very tired now. After this posting, I’ll jump into my bed and sleep: )

You know who I saw today? I saw HIM! He was walking in front of me. Then I noticed something that made me quite happy. He wore the watch that I’ve given him on his birthday (which was last week). At least, I get to know that he did not throw the present that I’ve given him. And make me feel that everything is worth it.
The watch really suit him a lot. Although the design was simple, and quite ugly, but at least, he didn’t throw it away. I do hope that he’ll like that watch…

Today is not a good day for me after all, though I’ve saw him. Cos’ my mum fall sick, it’s quite serious.

The doctor suspect that it’s stroke(tomorrow will know the real thing after the scanning).
I’m so worried about her. I don’t want anything to happen to her. If something happen to her, what should I do? I love my mummy more than anyone else. I really hope that it’s not stroke. I don’t want her to suffer from any Illness. I just don’t want it to happen. Otherwise, I’ll hate myself for life( shall elaborate why she’s so weak next time).

I shall end my post here first. Will continue tomorrow… Zzzzz.. so tired to think more things le. Still need to complete maths tutorial for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home