Me... JuSt Me....

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

____A NORMAL DAY____

Yeah. Finally I got real player… haha. Can watch 1 littoru no namida this few days if I’m free:) And to check if I can cry while watching this touching show.

Today is so weird. I saw 2 of my primary school classmate(which I’ve seldom see), one is when I’m on the way to school, another is when I’m on the way home. Both of them didn’t seem to recognize who I am. Maybe got my hair colored? But my face is still the same what. Haiz. Whatever. I also not very close to them anyway:)

We got the components for DE project today. Haiz another project to work on which means another busy semester. Hopefully I can finish this DE project by this week. Otherwise there’ll be more and more project coming on, and more stressful.

Another day passed in school (but mic is so 'kelian', being ‘suan’ by two bad person:P). Took bus home with mic. And I called back home to check if there’s dinner. Then my mum ask me what time will I be home(as usual). And this is how we end our conversation.(but not the complete one)
………
MUM: Ni ji dian dao jia?(what time will you be back home?)
Me : da gai qi dian duo(about 7 ++)
MUM: ok. “ji de hui lai huh”( “remember to come back”)
When my mum say this, I was like “huh, I’ll be back what. Why must I remember to be back?” So I ask my mum why should I remember to be back? I’ll go home anyway? Why ask this question? Ooo… My mum was not reminding me to go back home. She’s saying: “zhi jie hui lai(come back home straight)” Omg. What am I listening? How can I mistook that “come back home straight” to “remember to come back”? Hilarious. Even mic can’t stop laughing about what I’ve listened. Haiz. Maybe I need to have a brain scanning. Cos I think I can’t understand what other people is talking about. Or, maybe is the speaker got problem, cannot send the correct signal to me. Haiz.


________________________________________________________
___ABOUT XIAO HUAI DAN___

Xiao huai dan got bruise on his forehead le!! Omg. He’s like “Luo han yu”, got a small bump and bruise on his forehead. You know why? He’s so playful. Climb up and down everyday, every minute(except sleeping only). And finally, he falls and knocks his forehead. He’s not afraid of falling and ‘banging’ his head onto the something. Now he got 2 bruises. One is near his eye corner, another one is on his forehead. He got 2 ‘presents’ for his playfulness. Hope he’ll ‘repent’. Haha..
It’s really very happy to have him at home to play with us. Haha. He can make you laugh, angry and feel warm. Although he always quarrel with me, I still like him a lot. It’s like there’ll no trouble or stress with his presence. Play with him can kill your boredom, forget your unhappiness etc..
He loves to smile, which his smile can make me love him more. :D
Just now, I was playing with him. I use my mouth to take away his pacifier. And he can laugh until so sweet. Haha. Really enjoy playing with him. It is so fun. He learn things very fast that sometimes he imitate what you have just done. Haha. There’s a lot a lot more about him that really difficult describe in words. You can only see it for yourself. Haha.


________________________________________________________
____MY SERVING FOR TODAY____

I must keep track of my diet from now on le. Otherwise will grow fatter and fatter. I don’t want! So, I must follow how many serving of food should I have everyday. My sis ‘inspire’ me to slim down de:) cos she went Cenosis for slimming session and within 1 day, her tummy was smaller by half!(she gave birth before hence she got big tummy) so I must follow the standard serving size of food group and try to exercise from now on.

Today, I’ve consume:
Rice & alternative:
2 slices of toast -> 1 serving
1 hotdog bun -> 1 serving
Rice(1 small bowl) -> 2 serving
Total=4 serving out of 3 serving a day(Omg. Too much!!)
Meat & alternative:
1 Hotdog(from hotdog bun) àshould consider as 1 serving
1 / 2 spoonful of mince pork à less than 1 serving
Total= less than 2 serving out of 2 serving per day(hmmm.. good.. but

low protein:( )

No fruits for today(hmm… must remember to eat 2 serving of fruits from

tomorrow onwards)

Vegetables :
1 tomato(yummy), and abit of cucumber -> less than 1 serving.(must eat more

vegetable also)

And 1 cup of peppermint tea..

Hmmm… must reflect. Try to eat better from tomorrow onwards:)


________________________________________________________

____MY HAIR____

Sad.. my hair colour drop le!! It change from magenta red(which I call it purple) to brown(cos’ I didn’t use colored shampoo). Sad! I want my purple colour hair back! And the bleach area also got changes. It look like grey hair to me. That stupid auntie. Put so much bleach solution which really bleached my hair…. Sad, my hair spoilt le la… I want my healthy hair back!! I don’t want my hair to look like grey hair… sob sob sob… My Hair~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home