Me... JuSt Me....

Thursday, November 02, 2006

__WISH MUMMY IS ALRIGHT___

Today is another unhappy day for me. My mum was admitted to hospital. It was her second stay in TTSH within 3 years. The doctor confirmed that my mum got a mild stroke, and she is needed to stay in hospital for further observation for 1 week.
She’s so weak today that she does not have the strength to walk on herself (according to my sis). The doctor has done a simple test on her which make him/her confirmed that my mum had a stroke yesterday.

__UNFORGETTABLE INCIDENT__
Her last stay in TTSH was due to the blockage of her arteries. She was supposed to do ballooning (which can expand her arteries, allowing the blood flow smoothly, to avoid heart attack). But, she did not want to have the operation as she wanted to take care of my baby nephew. Also, she hoped that she could be cure without operation. And, indeed, her arteries are quite cleared after taking medicines.


This was what it happened few years ago which let us know that she got heart disease.
We were having dinner (jiat tok) at a place near the temple. While we were “yam-say-ing”, my mum fainted suddenly which really scared me. It’s lucky that my brother was sitting beside her and managed to hold her to sit on the chair. She fainted. I was so scared and afraid that something was happening to her. I almost cried. I was so panicked that I tremble and my fingers were icy cold. My dad’s friend, who was a gi dong (who is a person that god go into his body), went in to the temple and took some incense powder (which believer believe that it can protect us from harm) for my mum to drink. While he was taking it, my bro’s girlfriend (Jiex2) took medical oil and helped my mum massage so that she’ll feel better. And there’s an auntie keep instructed and helped jiex2 to massage my mum’s hand and head. I was so stressed that my mum can’t stand the noise( which she will be more dizzy) and I shouted “keep quiet! Mummy hate noisiness!” and I ran away with my tears flowing out. Though I know that that auntie mean good, but I can’t stand someone doing something that mummy don’t like at that time. I called my sister, crying and saying that mum fainted. I just couldn’t stop crying. And my sis didn’t understand what I was talking about. She only knew something happened.
After few minutes, they (my bro, jiex2, dad’s friends, my uncle, cousin) found that I’m missing and looked for me. My cousin and dad’s friend found me. They told me that mum was alright and they are heading home. I didn’t listen to him and I’m jumping, crying and scolding that they bluffed me. Then, my dad’s friend shouted at me that mum was alright and we should go home immediately. Only then, I understood what was him talking about and followed them home.

I still could not stop crying, just walked alone and listened to disc-man with full blasted. I just hoped that it’ll calm me down. We had reached home. I quarreled with my brother. We shouted one another fiercely. And again, my dad’s friend stopped us. I ran out of my house, sat at the staircase. My cousin followed me. He consoled me. Told me that mum was alright and don’t worry anymore. Ya, I knew that mum was alright. But, I just couldn’t stop crying. Once I cried seriously, I need at least half an hour to stop. Half an hour later, I stopped crying and went back home. My godfather (dua ya pek, a god that went into my dad’s friend body) came (last time my house is sort of temple where god will come every week to solve mortal problems). He asked for me, also consoled me not to cry. He told me to tell him what happened to me. I couldn’t tell. Cos, I’m still could not stopped crying. He also told me that my mum is alright. I’m convinced. After that I apologized to my bro, and my bro apologized to me too.

Next day, my sis brought mum to TTSH for check up. And doctor asked mum to stay for observation. And this is how we know she got heart disease. That few days of her stay in hospital, I was like ‘wu jia ke gui’ stay at jiex2 place, sis place, slept alone at home for some days (my dad was working overnight during that period). Rush to hospital after school. Stay at hospital till night, when sis fetches me home. These were how I led when mum was hospitalized that time. Feel so worried, homeless and tired. I’ll never forget this incident.

And again, she’s hospitalized now. I’m again, so worried. Can this be the last stay? I don’t want anything to happen to her again. She’ll be very tired and painful de. No please. Illnesses please leave my mummy alone. Don’t find her again. Don’t let her suffer please. I beg you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home