Me... JuSt Me....

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What is the correct way??

Just now, as i was walking to coffee shop to buy dinner, something came into my mind which give me an idea what should i blog now...

This is what i'm thinking just now.....

Is it that most of the things we do or decision we made, we must take other people's feeling into consideration first? Like will we hurt or harm other people after this decision we made or the things we have done? Some people may think that, "why should our decision be affected by how people may feel or think of us? We should do what we feel is good for us.." But, if we don't care about how people will feel, we might hurt or harm them... Which, is not very nice for others... Maybe, i feel this way because i have not went through enough, and don't know how outside world is like... Cruel? Kindness? Hypocrisy? I don't know... The world outside is really difficult to understand.. I rather be a kids, which they'll be ignorant about all this troubles.. But saddening.. Everyone has to go through all this.. So, i still have to face it.. But, what should we think of first when we are doing things or making decision? Think of others first? Or think of what should be the best for us? I really don't know... Last time, i got ask my sister.. She said, we should confirm that decision as long as we know that after this decision we made, will not get scolded or hurt anyone... But, how is that possible? If we really made a decision which will not get reprimanded or hurt people, this decision we made might not give us happiness...On the other hand, if we made a decision which give us happiness, it definitely will hurt or get scolded by people.. So, what exactly is the right thing to think when making right decision which won't harm anyone?? I'm very afraid of the decision i made will hurt anyone... I rather i'll be the one getting hurt than seeing anyone feeling uncomfortable... But in the end, i suffer... I became the one who really feel very.... very 'xin ku'... It's mentally torture for me.. And, i don't know who to talk to, to solve the problem i'm facing... And, all this happening, i don't know how to say... Now, i'm trying to solve, to face this problem myself.. Hope i'll pass this ordeal.. Haha.. I think i'm exaggerating it le.. But, after saying what i'm feeling now, i've feel better... I'm so wierd... I could actually feel so frustrated for this.. haha.. Dumb.... Because this very thing i face now is not really a big problem.. It just that i've not been through all this, and feel sort of not used to these changes.. Haha.. Maybe i'm that 'lao gu ban', cannot adapt to new things...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home