Me... JuSt Me....

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sinned


Today is really not my day.. Everything doesn't seem to goes well for me.. Can say that my leg was injured after the serious leg cramp 2 nights ago.. Haiz.. cannot walk properly.. Have to limp when walking stairs... haiz... tie3 guai3 li3... haha... Then got splatted by oil.. haiz.. And the 'lizard' accident.... haiz... Bad day... Just a bad day.. Should go pray pray one day liao.. haha...
Go to school as usual.. Then went to FJ for lunch.. Ke Lian de mic, her slipper was "confiscated" by WK.. Walked outside Fj one leg bare-footed...Then went to WSS to continue with my electronic dual dice.. Aimed to finish connecting the circuit by today.. But failed.. haha.. Instead, i and Mic eat cadbury chocolate secretly.. As if we've done something wrong.. haha..Then kpo de Wk and SL wanna know, keep 'fan' us to tell them... Haiz... mic and i revealed something then they took my bag and search for it... They Saw the chocolate... and something... haiz... embarassed... hehe...After that, i continued with my project... so serious... still hoping to finished it by today.. But, i'm too slow to finish it... So, i shall continue it after common test ba.. hehe...
After Wss, we went home.. On my way home, I'm thinking about something and did not notice what's on the floor.. I walked and walked and walked... Opps.... Almost fall!! Lucky, i'm able to balance myself.. So i turned and looked what causing me to fall... OMG...... I saw something slimy, flated and wriggling on the floor... OMG...... Disgusted..... IT"S LIZARD!!!!!!!!! A "LIZARD PRATA"!!! I've killed a lizard... SINFUL... SO SINFUL... "a mi tuo fo" I didn't mean to step on it.... Haiz... Why must it die because of my carelessnes... Haiz... I've killed a living thing... Sinful....I reached home and told my dad about it... He said it's not my fault... It is its time to go to its world.. I'm just helping it... I also told my friend about it... He also said it's fated for it to die this way... and ask me not to blame myself... Haiz... How is it possible... If it's not my carelessness, it will not die.. Sinful... Just hope that its family don't revenge for it... Otherwise i'm dead.. haiz...
Just have to admit that i'm having an UNLUCKY DAY~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home