Me... JuSt Me....

Friday, November 24, 2006

Bad post

Today, after 1010 lab, we skipped 1222 lecture and went to j8 to watch FLUSHED AWAY. OMG.... It's nice!! The slugs are cute... I love the way they sing... haha... cute cute cute...

Haiz... broke le... I've spent more than $50(<$70) this week... The worse thing is, i don't know what i've spent on!! The money just 'disappeared' like that... Haiz... This month really used up alot of money... Just recieved my bill... Shocked! i used 600++/500 msg... haiz... have to pay $5++ more... die le la.... I'm worried for this coming bill... if i'm not wrong, i've used 200 msg less than a week.... sianz...

ok... stop here le... somebody is pestering me to shut down my com... haha... cos she wanna sleep le... that's is none other than my sis... haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home