Me... JuSt Me....

Friday, November 17, 2006

................

It has been the long time i last post le... Haiz...

This week, i'm really not myself.. Keep talking and playing... Maybe my cheerful soul came back to me.. haha... But it's leaving soon le... It just left me... My muumy scares it away.. She shouted at me.. For no reason... I just don't understand what is she trying to say and she got frustrated... Haiz... She not scolding me, it's only i'm not 'fu qi' that she shouted at me suddenly! haiz... And this was how my cheerful soul left me....

Maybe it will not come back le... And again, i may be keeping quiet from next minute onwards... I really hope it won't leave me... I like this type of me... Though it's quite noisy.. hehe...
___________________________________________________________________

Over-used my message!!

I'm so worried that my bill will shoot up for this month... If i'm not wrong, I've sent almost 200 message in 5-6 days... OMG!!! So worried sia...... Maybe tommorow i'll recieved my bill le... Hope it'll faster send to me.... So that i'll have 500 more message to use.....
___________________________________________________________________

My Cheek!!!

My cheek got pinch by loon and wk today... hurmp.... ke lian de me.... They just jealous me for having such a cute cheek... (puke) hahahaha...... WK, Loon, don't jealous me le la... it'll not do you good de.. opps........:P
hahaha...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home