Me... JuSt Me....

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A 5 years old boy is in love with a 17 years old girl.

Yesterday, Jo and Si came to my house to study Maths. I'm sorry that i can't help much... Sorry...

They are so blur! I stayed at 6 storey and they went to 5 storey, knocking at my neighbour's door. They were so lucky that nobody was at home... Otherwise they might be so embarrassed. haha...

To SI and JO;
Remember.. I stay at 6 storey, and not 5:) haha..

They came at around 4pm. Then we went to market to eat lunch before we study...

Jo was so bad.. She bullied my doggie:( She "RAPED" him by taking off his shirt and use it to cover its eyes:(

Around evening, my nephew(jian an) came... He's in love with si.. He even called Si as Mei Mei(puke:D) Keep pestering her while she's eating.. And doing things that attract her attention... I and Jo was laughing like hell.. haha..
Eh, Si, accept him la.. Since he 'loves' you so much.. haha...

After eating and laughing, we went back to my room and study.. We are so tired by then... Forced ourselves to wake up... Too bad.. we can't.. so at around 12am, Jo and Si went home....


PS: Si and Jo, Jia you!! don't give yourself too much stress... you can make it de... Jia you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home