Me... JuSt Me....

Monday, November 06, 2006

__Feel so Lousy, Simply LOUSY!!___

Go to school as usual today... Haiz... I think i have no more mood to study anymore. I just could not think and absorb what i had learn all this while... Sad... Suddenly, I'm feel so useless. Like today, we got programming lab test. I just could not think how to write on the code.. I'm just copied from here to there... Such a failure... Also, when we were discussing about the innovative proj just now, i could not help to think of the solution.. I did not do anything much.. I feel so guilty... Stupid June!! My eyes could actually feel so uncomfortable when looking at people for too long.. The feeling is like looking into the checked shirt for too long and cause giddiness.... Haiz... Maybe i'm just too unable to associate and chat with people... How will my future be?? I don't my future to be 'destroy' by my stupid attitude.............................

Maybe, i don't have brain at all... Then, what am i?? Haiz.. What will happen if i go to work next time? Nobody will employ me. I'm too dependent on other people... I don't have my own thoughts and views.. I'm just following what other people said.. I want to change, but i don't know how to start changing... haiz.... Go and Die la June!! Idiot!!

Overall, i feel so tired and useless today(or even everday).. Maybe i have not been sleeping early for days?? Haiz... Shall end here le... I should sleep early today... Good Nite!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home