Me... JuSt Me....

Thursday, November 09, 2006

v.v Bad day v.v

Feeling very guilty for the whole day.. Cos' i didn't help much in the project. And, unable to go out to teach friends maths(cos my eye swollen:( ).

Once i know i'm in the wrong, i always can't help feeling guilty and start to reproach myself... I really don't like myself, for not allowing myself to get involve in anything. There's a saying, "Learn from your mistake". It's a simple sentence, yet i can't learn from it... i just repeat the mistake... I did remind myself about it. But... haiz... Maybe it's a way that i'm brought up from?? haiz.... Too pampered le ba..... Why am i the youngest, who always received love from family? They protect me which make me can't learn to protect and care for others... Maybe, this is so call self-centered ba... haiz~~

I'm so unlucky today.... Just now, while i'm waiting for bus, my hand was "corrupted" by a smelly bug.. It's really damn smelly... Just like the smell of dead fish!!!! YucKs!!!! Disgusting... The worse thing is i accidentally crush it!! my PALM!!!! It's so disgusting.. Feel like vomiting!!! iT's 1000000% disgusting!!!!! I don't know how it got onto my palm.. as i'm carrying my file, which it's impossible to land on my palm unless it flew..... OMG!!! It's like so embarrassing when i'm in the bus.. The smell is really that strong that the auntie sitting beside me smells it.... OMg!!! What a idiot day!! Beside that stupid smelly bug that "rot" my day, my eye also swollen... haiz... Maybe the poisonous gas by the solder iron went into my body, that cause my eye swollen.... Haiz.....


WHAT A STUPID DAY!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUNEJUNE! why no tagboard? Chop2 repair ok?? hehe

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home