Me... JuSt Me....

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today...

This morning, when i took bus to school, i saw this ah ma alighted the same bus as me.. She's old and weak, so she walked very slowly. She was accompanied by a indonesia maid. Which both of them speak a complete different language.. How are they going to communicate? Why did i say so? As the maid was paying the fare via coin, the bus driver asked her where they wanna go.. Saddening, i think the maid does not know where is the ah ma wanna go. She wanted to ask the ah ma.. But she does not know how to speak her language. So, the maid asked a uncle to translate for her... I was thinking, why this ah ma is accompanied by maid? Why not her children? Is it that she does not have one? Is it that Her children don't want her? Is it that her children are too busy to accompany her? Will my parents be the same as her when they grow old? Will i have time for my parents in the future? Or, do i have the longer live to take care of them? What if i leave earilier than them? Haiz... Forgot to add something... While the ah ma is taking out money to pay for the fare, i saw her taking out alot of $50 in her hand.. I'm so worried that some baddies saw it and might rob her.. She's old. She does not have the strength to fight back... Haiz...

I alighted bus and walked towards school... OMG!! I hate sun out of sudden... Maybe i've heard from sis that sun will cause freckles.. I was so afriad that i'll have it.. No! I don't want..

Btw, what happening to me? Why am i getting more and more self-conscious? I asked mic.. She say it's good.. Means i've grown up le... But, i'm really not used to it.. It's not me... From hating putting on make-up to love putting on make-up... Damn it... I hate such changes... Though it look good... Haiz... I want to be baby... Can i be one? Haiz... I can't go back to the past.. So how? admit it ba... Just carry on and take good care of my face ba.. haiz... Ultimately, i must grow up one day de right? Accept the facts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home