Me... JuSt Me....

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Pasar Malam

As usual, went to school and hoped lessons will end earlier.. hehe:P But today my hair got 'tortured' by wk and loon.. haiz... My hair spoilt le la... They put so much wax and so violent to my hair... haiz... I don't want them to be my hairstylist(if they gets to be one day).. hahah... Otherwise my hair will die in their hands.. Lucky, i just washed my hair cleaned, and treated... Now my hair is quite soft le.. hehe:P And i hate centre parting... Very ugly... yucks.. Don't do that again... haha..

Then after school, i and mic went to Pasam Malam. And i bought steamed peanut, tapioca cake and tea egg... Total spent:$2.50(intended to spend $2 only de) ... I can't control my money these few days... Yesterday also overspent my money.. haiz... Not only cannot control my money, i also cannot control my diet... haha... Keep eating and eating... haiz.... 'Puberty' age.... haha...
But don't worry... I'll control de... From tml onwards... I try to control ok? (ps: haiz... I hope so... hope i can control) Mic... i'll control de... tml i won't go pasar malam again le... hehe... wanna bet?? But dun "sia" me.. okok?? hehe:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home