Me... JuSt Me....

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yesterday’s happening

Meet a friend to watch Happy Feet at VivoCity(GV max) yesterday. Wow.. Yesterday was so “ren san ren hai”… So crowded.. Happy Feet started at 1.20pm and we went in 1.40pm.. haiz.. missed 20 min… Never mind… Happy Feet indeed contained some frightening scene(according from the description that GV made).. haha.. The frightening part was when the seal(if I didn’t get the name wrongly:P) suddenly popped up infront of Bobo(the cute cute penguin)..This was the part that I was shocked and jumped up… Omg…I’m crazy right? Haha… Then, while watching the show, I’m wanted to go to the toilet very badly… But I cannot go… Cos we sat in the second row, and need to walk very long way before we could reach outside… So no choice, I’ve to “ren zhu”.. Haha… After the show ended, we walked out of the theatre.. OMG… The path was so small… Very squeezy… I have to walk very near to the wall.. haiz… Maybe my friend stand too near to my side le.. therefore I’ll have such limited space…

Finally, we’ve reached the toilet… Omg… So packed… Have to ‘Q’ the long ‘Q’.. I’m so tooted yesterday… the tap was sensor de and I thought it’s pressed one.. and I kept pressing the tap and water didn’t come out.. Haiz… So stupid…

Overall, the show is very nice… It’s very cute… For the sake of preventing the Penguin to extinct, we should eat lesser fish…Ok?? Hehe:)

After that, we went to food republic( if I didn’t remember wrongly) eat.. I ordered Udon laksa… You guess how much it cost? Omg… $6.90.. I thought it’s less than $5 and I only took out $6.. Haiz… So X… Nevermind, once in a while only…

Then we went to The Cocoa Tress… haha.. We bought 20 Chocolates… Hehe.. Bad bad:) Spent $10 for it:P After that we went shopping until 9pm and went home.. hehe…Loves chocolates……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home