Me... JuSt Me....

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What Should I Post??

Just browsing through blogs and just realise that i have not update here more than a week!! Omg... 'Blogy', you must be hungry now le... Okok.. I'll feed you now....

But... I don't know what should i blog... Alot of things happening these few days, but i don't know how to put them in words... I only know that i feel so confused and i don't know what i going to do... Feel so.... feel so.... feel so.... haiz... i also don't how to say... Happy or sad or confuse? I think i most probably is confuse..... A wrong decision can really affect your mood... haiz... No choice, what's done is done... Cannot think back le... Just have to continue everything and be happy... Smile:D... Haiz...只要笑一笑沒什麼事過不了...

This few days really very sad... Mummy keep scolding me... haiz... No mood le... haiz....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home