Me... JuSt Me....

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas eve...

Today Christmas eve liao.. And i suppose almost all my friend will go to town to spend their chirtmas eve tonight, playing like crazy ba.. haha... Wish everybody will enjoy!! haha... Everybody is playing tonight but i choose to stay at home playing with my naughty nephew.. hehe.. Cos' i hate crowd.. Pushing and pushing... It's not nobody didn't ask me out to town.. It's i rejected.. hehe... Si sorry.. haha...

Tommorrow will be meeting a group of friends to celebrate christmas... This year is the first time that i celebrate Christmas with friends.. I think.. haha.. Don't laugh at me ar.. hehez.. And will be eating dinner and exchanging presents.. Yippee.. First time ba.. Don't know who give it me... Hehe.. But thanks here first.. haha.. I don't know that this somebody who will take my present should laugh or cry.. Cos' this is the best present i can give for this person.. Hehe.. So, hope this whoever may like it:)

Ok... i shall end here and start doing my projects le.. Otherwise i may not be able to complete it by this holidays lei...

MERRY CHRITMAS TO ALL...

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SISI TODAY FIRST.. Will wish you happy birthday again on tuesday.. hehez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home